This is an Anthony Misiano as the Joker post.
Keep moving along there.
Best cosplay in the history of cosplay
next level shit
Best Joker cosplayer.
Good God, this goes beyond cosplay. Hollywood is missing a bet here. Couldn’t you just see that last GIF as the final sequence for a Batman movie trailer? Coming soon to a theater near you….
The ability to do this sort of transformation with makeup and lighting goes right back to Lon Chaney (The Phantom of the Opera) and Conrad Veidt (The Cabinet of Dr Caligari) )and the transformation stays right there in front of the camera the whole time.
I follow Anthony on FB and he’s pretty top notch. A very humble guy. Fun fact! That last gif is actually from a trailer from a fan-made Batman movie set to come out this year I think. Very excited :3
Also meant to post this to my side blog but oh well!
30 Day Challenge // Day 23 // Something That Makes You Happy
I’ve learned how to cook since I moved out to California. It’s therapeutic. And delicious~ I garnish everything with a fried egg, and I never regret it.
If you ever feel bad about your own writing, just remember that one of the world’s most well-known works of classic literature is self-insert fanfiction where the author hangs out with his favorite poet and is guided on his journey of discovery by a Manic Pixie Dream Girl version of a woman he met twice.
also where all his enemies are tormented in hell
- 1:If you were another gender, what name would you want to have?
Jeremiah, or Carlos. Actually, Carlos would be perfect.
- 2:If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
I’d like to see the Mona Lisa being painted. I have some questions for Da Vinci.
- 3:What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
I don’t know?? What the hell kind of question is this? ACTUALLY I KNOW. IM AN ICE CREAM SANDWICH. IM COLD, BUT IF YOU ACTUALLY TRY ME YOU’LL FIND I’M QUITE SWEET. OOOOHHHHHHHH I FIGURED IT OUT.
- 5 was already answered
- 7:What is your patronus?
- 11:What do you miss the most?
Currently? My family, my dog, my free time, and a certain individual because reasons.
- 13:Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
Suburb with public transport that takes me into the big city.
- 17:What is your favorite type of pie?
Apple, French Silk, Lemon Merengue. In that order.
- 19:Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
- 23:What was your last date like?
:) It was great, wonderful, I still smile like an idiot whenever I think about it. I’m really glad I got this question now and not a few weeks ago because my last date was the first date I’ve gone on in a looonnnngg time.
- 29:What is your favorite non-social networking website?
TV TROPES. OH TV TROPES YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY.
- 31:What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
TACO BELL. UGH ITS SO BAD I HATE IT ITS STUPID I DONT LIKE TACO BELL AT ALL ITS DISGUSTING.
- 37:What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
Hooked on a Feeling - Blue Suede. Oops. (I still like it but I skip it on my ipod now because I only played that song for 2 days straight)
- 41:What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
- 43:Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
Uhhhhhhhhhh Hey Ya - Outkast. I think that’s considered a one-hit wonder.
- 47:How do you feel about dating exes?
I personally wouldn’t because so far my record hasn’t been the best with exes. Unless enough time has passed for drastic changes to occur then no, I would not date an ex.
Q:Multiples of 5
5:If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
don’t rape people/sexually assault or you’ll die. Simple, easy solution to that problem.
10:If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
I’D BE A HONEY FARMER SO I COULD HAVE BEES?
But no really I’d probably grow mangoes.
15:What year of school was best for you?
Any year that’s in college. College has been exponentially better than high school and grade school combined.
20:If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
My Nails? I think that’d be pretty cool.
25:What is your least favorite illicit substance?
METH. DON’T DO IT. I DON’T CARE. SHUT UP. DON’T DO IT.
30:What is your favorite boy band?
35:You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
Turn it into one of two options:
1. An early 20th century themed club where the only music played is electroswing
2. Change the interior to a bunch of pixel art type things and have the music be 8bit/16bit.
40:What brought you to Tumblr?
I spent the summer before my junior year of high school mad at myself for various reasons and needed an outlet that wasn’t school related and I made a tumblr as a way to get away from my problems/destress.
45:What is your favorite speech?
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s I Have A Dream or Sarah Kay’s If I Should Have A Daughter
50:What is your favorite police procedural?
Like cop show? Technically Hannibal or Psych.
And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.
OH THESE ARE FUN
- 1: If you were another gender, what name would you want to have?
- 2: If you could witness any historical event in person, which one would it be and why?
- 3: What kind of sandwich best describes your personality?
- 4: If your crush or significant other were to turn in to a ferret, what would you do? Would you still like/love them?
- 5: If you became dictator of your country, and you can enact one law that could not be repealed once you are forcibly removed from office, what would that law be?
- 6: What is your opinion of Canada?
- 7: What is your patronus?
- 8: If you could change your skin color to anything outside of the natural palette of skin colors, what color would you choose?
- 9: What was the last movie you chose not to watch?
- 10: If you were a farmer, what would you grow?
- 11: What do you miss the most?
- 12: What is your favorite sequel film?
- 13: Rural area, small town, suburb, or big city?
- 14: What's your favorite branch of the military?
- 15: What year of school was best for you?
- 16: What is your favorite month, excluding whichever month contains your birthday?
- 17: What is your favorite type of pie?
- 18: Do you enjoy being single?
- 19: Do you prefer rivers, lakes, or oceans?
- 20: If you had to have one feature on your body changed to a canine version of said feature, what would you choose?
- 21: What is your favorite font?
- 22: What is the highest number of cats you can imagine yourself owning?
- 23: What was your last date like?
- 24: Who are you?
- 25: What is your least favorite illicit substance?
- 26: What is your opinion on 80's music?
- 27: If you could add something to the high school curriculum, what would you add?
- 28: What is your favorite album artwork?
- 29: What is your favorite non-social networking website?
- 30: What is your favorite boy band?
- 31: What is your least favorite casual dining establishment?
- 32: You are allowed one beverage and one candy for the rest of your life. What would you choose?
- 33: If you had to be stranded somewhere on Earth, miles from civilization, what biome would you choose and why?
- 34: What is your preferred projectile?
- 35: You have inherited a nightclub in a major city. What modifications would you make to it?
- 36: What have you done recently to dismantle the patriarchy?
- 37: What song did you most recently get tired of due to its overplaying?
- 38: What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- 39: What was the most awkward moment of your romantic history?
- 40: What brought you to Tumblr?
- 41: What product or service do you find ridiculously overpriced?
- 42: Why did you send the last anonymous Tumblr message you sent?
- 43: Who is your favorite one-hit wonder of the last twenty years?
- 44: How many people, outside of your immediate family, do you know the birthdays of by heart?
- 45: What is your favorite speech?
- 46: What is your least favorite song from your favorite musical?
- 47: How do you feel about dating exes?
- 48: What is your favorite vegetable?
- 49: Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- 50: What is your favorite police procedural?
we’re going to look back at events like this when we’re older and be so embarrassed it was even an issue.